Keto Cheese Meatballs
- 500 grams minced beef (Ground Beef)
- 100 grams mozzarella cheese (Cheese, Works Best, But Cheddar Is Fine)
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cut the cheese into cubes (1cm by 1cm).
- Mix the dry ingredients with the ground beef.
- Wrap the cubes of cheese in mince (500g of mince should make about 9 Balls).
- Pan fry the meatballs. (Cover with a lid to capture the heat all around). Fingers crossed the cheese doesn't spill!.