Paleo Breakfast Burrito
- Sliced Ham (choose a ham that is large enough to fold and medium-thickness so that it doesn't break when wrapped. You may need more than one slice)
- 2 eggs (or egg whites)
- 1/4 cup chopped veggies (spinach, black olives, bell pepper, tomato, etc)
- Optional: Salsa, Guacamole, Cilantro
- Saute the veggies in a small bit of oil over medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs and poor over the veggie mix.
- Using a spatula, scramble the mix until cooked through. Take the eggs out of the pan.
- Roll the ham around the eggs and place back onto the skillet. Grill for a few seconds each side until the ham is slightly brown.
- Serve with salsa, guacamole, and a sprig of fresh cilantro on top.